Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 231 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
PsiOmegaChapter
New Member



Joined: Apr 8, 2006
Posts: 1
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   Link is not showing properly Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

I am having trouble posting a link in my event. It appears fine when I preview the event, but on my web page it shows up with the html code. what can I do?
[May 23, 2007, 12:18:00 PM] [129.33.1.37] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Link is not showing properly Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

If you use the icon for "insert/edit link" on the description field's toolbar (it looks like 2 small links of a chain) the link will work correctly.

(or you can edit the html specifically from the html view of the description - there's another icon for that)
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[May 24, 2007, 9:48:08 PM] [68.198.252.134] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
The_Woodturning_Scho
New Member
Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 29, 2007
Posts: 1
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Link is not showing properly Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

I'm having the same problem.

I see the icon, but nothing wonderful happens when I click it.

Actually. nothing happens at all.

Of course, I only have the cheapo version of this (9.95). Could that be why?
----------------------------------------
Only the Blue Roads
[May 27, 2007, 1:47:02 PM] [76.178.232.113] Show Post Printable Version    www.downscaledesigns.com    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: Link is not showing properly Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

Ha - no - links work even on the free version of localendar.

You have 2 options: Use the link icon on the description menu (if it doesn't do anything anything perhaps you have a pop-up blocker running)

or

write the html yourself:
Click the HTML button (again, no popup blocker I hope)
Write something like: <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">Go to Yahoo</a>

I just tried them both, and both methods still work.
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Jun 1, 2007, 10:44:53 AM] [171.159.192.10] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us