|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Webmaster's Corner » Thread: XML at bottom of calendar |
|
Total posts in this thread: 2 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
VisuMediaDesign
New Member
|
How do I get rid of the 'XML' at the bottom of the calendar? If a site visitor clicks on it, the get a web page with a bunch of html written on it. I see it is a rss feed, but I don't want it there. Any suggestions? |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Please see this thread: http://www.localendar.com/lcf/lcforums/viewthread?thread=307#856 ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |