Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 238 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
chadwagner
New Member



Joined: May 20, 2005
Posts: 5
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   How do I pay?? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

I emailed localendar and never heard back from anyone regarding this question. I am placing a calendar on a website for a friend. I ended up just getting the trial calendar for him for the 30 days but I know he wants to pay for a full year. How/when will he get a notice asking him to pay for the year? Will he receive an email when the 30 day free trial is up asking for payment information if he wishes to continue? I really wanted to just pay upfront for him since I am familiar with the service.

Thanks,
[May 24, 2005, 10:49:00 AM] [63.224.0.200] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: How do I pay?? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

If you click on the words Premium Service or Subscribe Now on the left hand menu, you'll be taken to a screen where you can purchase a subscription smile
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[May 25, 2005, 7:44:06 AM] [69.118.173.135] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us