Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index |  Recent Threads |  Register | 


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Change thread status] [Delete this Thread] [Move this Thread]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 244 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ArizonaEastValleyMom
New Member



Joined: Feb 15, 2005
Posts: 9
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   How Do I Remove Our Calendar? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Thread]

We changed the name of our group and created a new calendar on your site using our new name. The old calendar is just sitting out there unused.

How do I delete it?

Claudia
[May 28, 2005, 2:43:05 PM] [70.176.54.133] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: How Do I Remove Our Calendar? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

We can remove it if you send a request via the support form. Be sure to include the member name (and password, for verification)
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[May 29, 2005, 4:29:52 PM] [69.118.173.135] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
ArizonaEastValleyMom
New Member



Joined: Feb 15, 2005
Posts: 9
Status: Offline

Edit this Post   Re: How Do I Remove Our Calendar? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

Where is the support form? I looked everywhere for a link with this title but didn't find it.
[Jun 1, 2005, 12:53:19 AM] [70.176.54.133] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
support
localendar Expert
Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 9, 2022
Posts: 6456
Status: Offline
Edit this Post   Re: How Do I Remove Our Calendar? Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote
[Delete this Post]

Click the Contact Us link in our page's footer.
----------------------------------------
Marc Higgins
Support Associate, localendar.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news
[Jun 4, 2005, 10:24:02 PM] [69.118.173.135] Show Post Printable Version [Link] Report threatening post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread]

Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us