|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Webmaster's Corner » Thread: Where is the Support Form located? |
|
Total posts in this thread: 8 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
ArizonaEastValleyMom
New Member
|
I posted a question about how to remove an old calendar, and your reply stated to request this on the Support Form, but I don't know where this form is located. I looked all over your website for a link title Support Form and couldn't find one. Can you plz tell me how I get to this form? Thanks, Claudia |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Click the Contact Us link in our page's footer. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
|
ArizonaEastValleyMom
New Member
|
Uh, never thought this would be so difficult. When I'm in the Community Forums, there is no Contact Us link at the bottom (footer) of the page. There is a Contact Us link in the footer of the page when I'm on our calendar page, but when I click on it, it displays my Manager Options on the left-side of the screen and a pure gray screen on the right-side of the page. Can I just post the info you need here so it doesn't take forever to get this taken care of? Like I said, we're not using the calendar anymore, so giving away the password is not a big deal to me. I just thought you'd like to keep your server clutter-free. Let me know, Thanks. |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Sure - just provide the calendar name, and it's password so I know you're the calendar owner. ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
|
ArizonaEastValleyMom
New Member
|
Please delete the following calendar: Username: ArizonaEastValleyMom Password: quartz We changed the name of our group to SEValleyMoms and created a new calendar on your site using the new name, so we no longer need the old one. Thanks, Claudia |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Poof! ![]() ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
|
earthdog
New Member
|
Please delete my calendar as well, I have multiple ones. user is earthdog password is mauser thank you! |
||
|
|
support
localendar Expert Joined: Aug 9, 2022 Posts: 6456 Status: Offline |
Gone! ---------------------------------------- Marc Higgins Support Associate, localendar.com Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/localendar_news |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |