|
| Index | Recent Threads | Register | |
![]() |
Forums » List all forums » Forum: Webmaster's Corner » Thread: XML trouble solved! |
|
Total posts in this thread: 1 |
[Change thread status]
[Delete this Thread]
[Move this Thread] [Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread] |
| Author |
|
|
dwest12
New Member
|
Well, I guess this falls under, "When all else fails, read the directions!!!!" A few minutes ago, I entered a post related to the "XML" button located on my public calendar. While browsing the forums, I became curious about replies from the webmaster concerning other problems, and decided to do a search myself on the troublesome button. Guess what? The answer was right there all the time... Sorry for bugging you guys with such a trivial thing! Keep up the good work! |
||
|
| [Show Thread Printable Version] [Post new Thread] |
Help! | Cobranding | Legal | Privacy Policy | About localendar.com | Contact Us |